Friday 1 March 2013

hey guys im back!


hey guys, its been a while and guess what im at uni : ) my second semester to be exact. 
Im doing a cartoon and comic art course so there will be A LOT of new art uploaded. 
like this

Here we have a cutesy cyclops girl .. cause yeh!

A old character of mine, he was originally called Vincent but he is now called Louis.

A request I got on sheezyart. This is their character Grimm.


now these two ~
some of people on my course from the first year and myself genderbended.
At the top is the guys as girls
(Will, Reece who makes a really hot buch lesbian, Callum, Kieran, and Ryan)
At the bottom is the girls as very sexy guys.
(Connie, Michaela, Me, and Michaela)

There are others in my course who i haven't drawn probably draw them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment