Wednesday 25 January 2012

These are my new attempts at working at mix media for my current project at college. 

I really like how the top one turned out, it was my first attempt and it turned out very well and it has a nice feel to it. While the second one is a bit less effective to the first one but it does have its own little charm.

Now this green one is one I very much like. It was fun to make, since I have to cut out the green and blue card and then stick a small part of a book onto the dress for a pattern then rip it off, it was very fun and I do really like this one.

While this one, I do like it but it was my first attempt with using a page from a Sherlock Holmes book. I used pen and news paper for this one but again it is not my favourite though I do like it. I will be doing more but hopefully they will look more straight cut, but I have to admit the roughness of the edges does make them stand out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment